Immerse Yourself in an Afternoon with Cakebread Cellars
As a Residence Owner at one of Marriott International’s Luxury Residences, you are cordially invited to a one-of-a-kind experience featuring Cakebread Cellars Vintner Dennis Cakebread and Executive Chef Brian Streeter on Saturday, July 24, 2021, from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. PST. Relish in the flavors of Wine Country, brought to you by this historic Napa Valley winery. This experience is the next best thing to actually being at Cakebread Cellars for a private behind-the-scenes tour and tasting! Vintner Dennis Cakebread and Cakebread Cellars Executive Chef Brian Streeter will host Residents live online via Zoom for an intimate celebration of wine and food. From the comfort of your own home, enjoy the stories behind the makings of this iconic family-owned winery as well as the demonstration of two recipes to pair with your rarely available reserve Cakebread Cellars wines:
The Cakebread Cellars experience includes:
- Private access to the hour-long event hosted by Cakebread Cellars executives
- One (750ml) bottle 2018 Cakebread Cellars Chardonnay Reserve, Carneros, Napa Valley
- One (750ml) bottle 2017 Cakebread Cellars Dancing Bear Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon, Howell Mountain, Napa Valley
- A signed copy of Gather: “Casual Cooking from Wine Country Gardens“ featuring Cakebread Cellars Executive Chef Brian Streeter
- $310 per household, exclusive of tax and shipping.
To reserve your place in this exclusive event*, please request a tasting kit by following the link below before July 9, 2021. Your wines and cookbook will ship directly to your door, and you will receive a link via e-mail to connect on Zoom.com for the experience.
As an enhancement to this opportunity, when you order 12+ bottles of either of the two wines featured above, you will qualify for a $10 shipping fee (a savings of $44-$75).
Participants will also receive a coupon code for 10% savings on any purchase of Cakebread Cellars wines for the month of August.
*State legislations prevents us from shipping wine to NJ, DE, KY, IN, OH, UT, RI and MS. For more information, visit Frees the Grapes!.