Information for Your Visit
We’re delighted that you are planning to visit our family-owned winery. Each day, we offer a variety of unique tasting experiences to give you an inside look on how we craft our fine wine. Please call us at (800) 588-0298 to secure your reservation.
Information for your visit:
- All tastings are by appointment only; please call ahead
- Payment is required at the time of booking
- In case of cancellation, fees are refundable up to 48 hours in advance of your reservation
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older
- A Family Tasting is currently offered at 11:00 am daily for parents visiting with their children. *Please note that the time of this tasting will begin at 10:00 am starting January 2, 2022.
- FDA regulations preclude us from welcoming pets into the winery; Club Members may bring one pet to the outdoor Wine Club Lounge when the outdoor Wine Club Lounge is open
- Please advise us at the time of booking if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions we should be aware of.
- Napa County regulations preclude us from offering picnic space anywhere on our property, which also prohibits carry-in food or beverages by our guests.
- We are a smoke-free environment for our guests and employees
- Club Members receive complimentary Cakebread Classic tastings for up to four guests in the Wine Club Lounge and preferred pricing on our specialty tastings
- We take responsible hospitality seriously, and ask that you participate in no more than one tasting event at our winery per day
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who appears impaired
Contact points are regularly sanitized throughout the day
Tastings will be conducted outdoors, weather permitting
- Masks are required indoors when not actively eating or drinking