Virtual Tasting Experiences at Cakebread Cellars
Since our founding in 1973, Cakebread Cellars has set out to create quality wines that pair best with good food and good company.
Bring these beloved wines and the one-a-kind experience of the Napa Valley to your clients, friends, family and team with a Virtual Tasting Experience at Cakebread Cellars.
HOW IT WORKS
- Assemble your friends, family, clients, or team for the Virtual Tasting Experience. Minimum purchase of 10 tasting kits per experience.
- Select your Tasting Kits from the catalog.
- Complete the inquiry form.
- Our dedicated Virtual Tasting Coordinator will assist you in ensuring all participants receive their kits and will provide you with a Zoom link for the event.
- Sit back and taste along as one of our experienced Wine Educators hosts you from our winery in Rutherford California.
PREPARATION TIPS & PAIRINGS:
- On the day of your tasting, place the Chardonnay in your refrigerator for 30-45 minutes, or until they reach 45-55° F, and chill red wines for 15 minutes or until they reach 55-65° F.
- If you have enough glassware to pre-pour all the wines, we recommend pouring the reds 15 minutes prior to the start of tasting.
- Pour yourself a glass of water to cleanse your palette in between each wine.
- A pen and notebook handy for any note taking.
*All participants must be over the age of 21. Due to state laws, we are unable to ship to PO boxes and to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Utah, Wyoming, Louisiana, Mississippi, Indiana, Rhode Island, New Jersey, and Delaware. Wine shipments require a signature from a person over the age of 21 upon delivery.”